Friday, July 27, 2012

What good things am I going to do today?

"Every time you wake up and ask yourself, What good things am I going to do today?, remember that when the sun goes down at sunset, it will take a part of your life with it."   -Indian Proverb


When I saw the sun setting the other night I raced to the highest hill to capture this photo. There was a small group of us (photographers, admirers, believers) just taking it all in. I have never thought of the sunset as taking part of my life along with it. Maybe I'm just sensitive because its that time of the month...or its summer and I feel so nostalgic but this quote is getting me all emotional. 

So today Im going to do good things so when the sunsets tonight I know I did my part. Excuse me while I go have an ugly cry :(

No comments: