Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Polynesian themed

I'm a long time fan and customer of Road Kill in Downtown Fullerton. The owner Julie has always made me feel so welcome, and knows me by name! Something that is rare in the world of fashion! At Road Kill there is always a unique selection of clothing, accessories, candles...did I mention candles? I'm pretty sure they were carrying Voluspa before most others boutiques. Anway, I got a great opportunity to collaborate on the window display at Roadkill Ranch in June. I happened to be at the right place at the right time! I helped Barb create a Polynesian themed window with lots of yellow, coral, and touches of turquoise.

 If you look closely there are hanging cocktail umbrellas and Tikis! So happy with how it all turned out. Thanks Julie and everyone from the store for letting me work with you on this window display!

-Window Display Photos Below-













No comments: