Saturday, March 5, 2011

Whimsical Window Displays

It's the first thing people see right before they walk into a store. What is it I'm referring to? The window display of course. A display can make a world of difference and attract lots of customers whom may have otherwise walked on by. Its important to have a window that reflects what a store has to offer inside as well as outward. This semester I'm doing an internship and one of my first projects is to construct the Spring window display. I have been gathering inspiration and getting super excited to let my creativity flow. 

Here are a few of my favorite whimsical window displays for Spring/Summer. 


image via (facebook.com)










image via (flickr.comg)








image via (pocketables.net)



image via (flickr.com)


image via (astrovintage.com)








image via (flickr.com)

1 comment:

The Tote Trove said...

Who doesn't love a no-holds-barred store window? These are great; I especially love the green Anthropologie one; it reminds me of the ocean :)