Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lilly Pulitzer

Are you watching The Martha Stewart Show Tomorrow? Wednesday March 11th The clothing brand Lilly Pulitzer will be featured through the show. I wonder if they will be making Cookies? Or having a preview of the Summer 09 Line, or party favors and recipes for a Spring BBQ.

Are you excited yet?


Lilly Pulitzer limited-edition cookies $75.0



Lilly Pulitzer Retrospective Video




TWO OF MY FAVORITE PIECES

Antego Skirt $228.00



Lilly Pulitzer Jacqueline Dress Fiesta $149.00



One with a gloriously colorful print for the purpose of hiding fruit juice stains.
Lilly started her juice stand and later her clothing company for a reason that
embodies what Palm Beach stands for - she started it for fun. She founded her company the same way people decide to have parties or go swimming.

5 comments:

dinagideon said...

I love Ms. Pulitzer...but she and her shifts don't love my hips. Sigh...maybe one day! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey my first comment whoopee...[url=http://clients.mholman.com/leadsandbids/chad8hjan9].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

hello


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hey