Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Little Dress Shop Claremont, Ca

Claremont is one of my favorite places to go when I want to get away from the Orange County bubble that surrounds me. This little college town is very cultured and is home to many cool shops that sell an aray of specialty items. If you're hungry or in need of a latte there are many restaurants and cafes too.
On my latest Claremont outing I discovered a store that I couldn't wait to share with you all.
The Little Dress Shop
The color and window displays are what caught my eye at first and when I went in I fell in love. I got to meet the owner of the shop, she was a very personable lady and allowed me to take lots of photos so you can see what caught my eye.

The accessories are fun, vibrant and have a vintage look.

If you like Betsey Johnson, Dio De Los Muertos, Vintage Glamour, dressing up and wearing flowers in your hair this place is for you!


The Little Dress Shop
214 W 2nd St
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)626-2996







No comments: