Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Plan your escape

I cant stop looking at the Nordstrom Jan 2011 look-book! Why am I suddenly interested in clothing I cannot afford? It must be the luxuriousness of it all in one little book. Gotta say it looks more fun than most of the other style compilations out there ahem...Jcrew etc. I just had to share with you my favorite looks. My eyes seem to be drawn towards aqua, turquoise, teal, jade and gold right now.
Left to right: Betsey Johnson "Duchess" bandeau and Skirted bottoms. "Looking glass" swim cover-up dress.
Left to right: Suzi Chin.Maggy Boutique Maxi dress. Tarnish Straw fedora. "Giant Grid" wrap/scarf. Sequin Shell necklace. Multi-strand necklace. Multi-row bracelet.
Left to right: Mars and Valentine Cuff. Seahorse ring. Mermaid ring. Snorkel shell ring. "sonar" starfish ring. Trina Turk "Palm Sola" bandeau and hipster.
Left to right: DKNY Pullover robe. Capris. Stem Gathered back tank. Yoga Pants.

Anything you must have?

No comments: