Skip to main content

Palm Springs Modernism Week Part 8

I hope all you pretty Modernista's had a wonderful time at the 2011 Palm Springs Modernism Week
image via (google.com)
Sunday February 27th Schedule 

Vintage Travel Trailer Show, In Partnership with 




The 2011 Vintage Travel Trailer Show will feature a wide variety of Vintage Travel Trailers from the 40s, 50s & 60’s, & 70s. On Sunday Feb. 27, there will be Interior Trailer Tours, with trailer owners on hand to share stories and answer questions about their trailer restorations and travels. The show will also feature a variety of fun Trailer related book and gift vendors, as well as food and beverage booths. View slides from 2010!

Cost: $15 at show entry
When: 9 am - 1 pm
Where:Riviera Resort & Spa, 1600 North Indian Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA 92262


Photo credit: Courtesy of Christy Eugenis




Just Fabulous Tiki Party Featuring Artist Nat Reed


Featuring a new collection of Googie Art from artist Nat Reed.

Cost: Free
When:
 1 pm - 3 pm
Where: just fabulous, 515 N. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA, 92262

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Claremont Village

My mom and I have been going to Claremont forever now, and if you follow this blog than you know it too! It's a cute town that's near the foothills, has colleges, food, beer and cute shops to wonder in. 

We decided to take Loki with us that day, and it was so damn hot...is this the hottest summer in a while? Or do I just forget the prior years...eaither way it was on fire in Claremont that day. 

We stumbled upon a taco shack that was undeniably cute! I'm working on finding the name of it, I can't seem to find it on any listing.
Over by the restroom by the taco shop there was the wood csrbed donkey so we had to take pics with it! Poor Loki was so hot that day! 
Enjoying chipa and salsa at the taco shack.




A few things I do that make me feel like me

I start work in two hours so that means I have just enough time to start writing a blog post. Its been an inspiring week and I feel like there are signs from all over the universe guiding me into the right direction. I have had some meaningful time spent alone as well as with other people. I'm trying to have "more fun" and not worry so much about the little things. A few weeks ago I saw a psychic and she told me a ton of things, it was super strange to feel so vulnerable and unsure if what she was saying was true or not. 

The things she said that made me think... Ill be a mother, not now but in a few years. That I will be a successful Business woman, because I have vision and drive. That I have a dark spirit following me, That I want to be happy but that I only will be if I let whatever happened to me in my past go free.
As you can see it was pretty intense, full of tears and I was scared, but I knew that she was right because for a long time I had been unhappy and it was…

Village at La Floresta Walking Tour

Hi y'all it's been a few weeks since the opening of the new shopping center in Brea "Village at La Floresta" and I've finally had some time to share my experience and photos that I took that day!

As some of you may know, this new shopping center has been in the works for a few years now and is part of a whole new community of new custom homes and even a retirement home as well as a swimming club all under the umbrella of La Floresta, a master planned community.

One of the big draws for this new community is the fact that they had a whole foods as part of their shopping centers new tenants, and us crazy people in North oc have been having to go out to Tustin to get our fix of pre-peeled oranges and lemon infused water, I kid...lol do people really buy that crap anyway? Wenever I go it's usually to buy something fun from the beauty section or the salad bar!!! Yum!!!

When I went out to see the new location a few weeks ago I went in on the opening day! Crazy I t…