Tuesday, January 13, 2015

JUXTAPOSITION HOME


     It's been a favorite pastime for years, thanks to my get up and go Mother. As a teen and young adult until now I have always loved going to the beach and it's conveniently located 25 mins away from me most of my life living in So-Cal. Yes I love the rush of the cold salty ocean water, but I think I might love even more the small towns that are lined up along PCH throughout California. I don't really have a favorite beach to go to but I'm going to talk about a store in Crystal Cove situated between Corona Del Mar & Laguna Beach. 

     If you drive from Newport beach south on PCH you'll find yourself on a narrow road filled with car and tourists walking through the streets looking for shelter from the hot sun. If you keep going past the Shake Shack on the right (which is great btw) you'll come across the Crystal Cove Promenade. Go inside park the car and walk on into Juxtaposition Home! You wont be disappointed my friends. This store is the best place to find furniture, lighting, decor, textiles, pillows, bedding, clothing & accessories! 

Here are a few pics I snapped from my recent visit to 
ENJOY









No comments: