Monday, January 12, 2015

JUMPSUIT ROUNDUP


LAGUNA JUMPSUIT TORY BURCH 
What is it exactly about a romper or jumpsuit that exudes Summer cool girl vibes?

 I love that its not just another pair of jean cut off shorts that every other damn person on INSTA was sporting last summer (thanks to Ascot&Hart). I don't wear size I DON'T EAT so I don't really look all that great in short shorts. So what do I do to keep cool and eclectic looking? 

Wear a romper or a jumpsuit of course! 

I think all that I'll be seen in (on my days off) all Spring and Summer! In no particular order I have a few of my favs that I saw online. If you like them too go ahead and click on the direct link. 



CAPPI BLOCK PRINTED JUMPSUIT CALYPSO 

image enlargement
STRAPLESS BOHO CASUAL JUMPSUIT WHBM


PERUVIAN STRIPE ROMPER TRINA TURK

PATACHOU PETITE JUMPSUIT ANTHRO

ST TROPEZ ROMPER THREADSENCE








No comments: