Monday, January 12, 2015

SEASONS CHANGE BUT MY STYLE STAYS THE SAME

The mirror is the best part of this and secondly it's super cozy looking! 


It seems that  no matter what I do I'm always attracted to the same interiors. I cant help but love fuchsia, gold, mirrors, eclectic collections, Persian rugs, and foliage all against a white background! I started collecting photos of some of my favorite spaces and noticed so many similarities its crazy. 

Everything about this space makes me feel like a kid again because when I was little I had a walk in closet as a bedroom and it was intimately kitschy. So this is like the spot on adult version !

This bedroom puts me at ease just looking at it. You knwo why? It reminds me so much of my Grandmothers bedroom in Florida! I instantly feel comfortable and relaxed just looking at the familiar setting. Bright and airy with greenery. 

The ultimate hangout tree house vibes are coming from this loft! I would totally chill out to Thievery Corporation and have a cold beer and guac in the space! 

I could walk up to this entry everyday and be sad leaving it every morning. Feels very light and not fussy whatsoever. LOVE! 

I could see cozying up in this corner and watching a movie or a marathon of Melrose Place (the original) lol! Love the Persian rug and pillows!

I have a white sofa and just need to find these pillows and a place like this and I would be in heaven! Do you see the little door under the stairs?? CUTE!

This is like just how I would have my entry because I love mermaids. Maybe I would decorate my backyard like this?
Very Mediterranean.



No comments: