Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from Me and Momo(my black cat).
A big thank you to all of my followers, readers and even people who have accidentally stumbled up Deco Aurora.
I began blogging a few years ago to document interior design inspirations, but over time it has changed into a lifestyle blog. I love sharing with you all the fun places in Socal and great products and stores. Blogging has opened up a world a whole new world for me. It has been a way for me to communicate with people all across the world and see how life is like in other countries.

Thank you to all of the bloggers who have inspired me to share my life and passions with others alike.

2 comments:

Miss Monroe said...

The picture at the top of your blog made me smile and after a quick flick over your blog that you are a very glam designer (in the making)!

I love how you infuse originality and fashion (which I believe is mostly the art of copying!)

I'll be following!

Sophie

www.monroesomelikeithot.blogspot.com

Deco Aurora said...

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for checking out my blog, glad you like the pics on my blog. I'm always trying to capture moments and yes I agree with the whole art of copying. One of my instructors at school said " Don't re-invent the wheel, make it better." Since then I;m constantly trying to put my spin on things by adding my sort of style to it.

Thank you for becoming a follower. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
-Maggy