Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer Musings!

Yeah of course summers almost over and I'm just getting around to talking about it on here. This summer wasn't AMAZING or anything...but it was spent with family and friends so I cant complain. 

As usual it was gloomy in June, lots of clouds and walks to the coffee shop for their new cold brew coffee yum! I was counting down the days till mid June because I was going on my week long vacay from life/work/stress/life/stress/work you know... I'll be sharing more on that trip in a later post...


Basically I started my summer off by getting Loki a life vest! He's a boy but hot pink is just so much fun (and was the only one left in his size lol) he loves it as you can see. Many a day was spent by the pool or in it with a beer in hand and some relaxing world groove music in the background to tune out the sound of my anxious thoughts :0




Another favorite thing I did this summer was go for walks, weather on the trail or in the town I brought Loki with me and sometimes my crazy guy ;) some people said I looked like I lost weight, must be all the walking I do with the dog lately...however I feel like I gained it back from eating vicarious amounts of chips and sweet tea! Ooops! 


I tried on almost every piece from the Summer collection at work and fell in love! Summer is my fav time to buy clothes! Everything looks good on me :) I bought quite a few pieces from this collection. Im actually wearing the green shorts as I write this! So go check out WHBM for the end of Summer SALE! Alrighty ya'll I have to get back to doing my house chores before it gets any later! Can't wait to share more! 


Peace Out!

No comments: