Monday, February 15, 2010

City Life Home Furnishings

Over the weekend I was in Brea and drove by City Life Home, a fun looking furniture store. I was on my way to work after the gym otherwise I would have gone in to soak up all of the wonderful furnishings. However I did have a chance to browse their website, Facebook & Blog and I really love their look. Sine I'm an Interior Design student it is exciting to know that there is a hip furniture store in North Orange County. I'm hoping to get a chance to see the store in person this week and maybe even do a blog post about it. After that I'm hoping they will hire me because I have been dreaming of working at a furniture store for a long time.

city life home furnishings
720 e. imperial hwy, brea, ca 92821

phone
714.255.9696


store hours
m-f 10-7
sat 10:30-7
sun 11-6

2 comments:

James said...

When we buy a house, I'll call you.

Deco Aurora said...

Cant wait!