Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Travels of Outback Red

One of my favorite retail jobs was working for The Limited because I was surrounded by fashion and merchandising. The selling part of my job was easy for me and I was soon the highest seller of the quarter. Now I'm a customer at The Limited and still love their clothing and floor sets as well as their marketing. If you check out their website or have their credit card you will notice they have a preppy nautical traveler theme going on.
I just noticed their destination is Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Wow I love this new Spring line already because of the fact that it is Brazilian themed. It is all starting to make sense now. The color schemes and the styling of the photos.

I highly recommend that you check out The Limited website www.thelimited.com to see the rest of the Outback Red Collection. Also do yourself a favor and listen to Antonio Carlos Jobim more often because it makes the world a more beautiful place.

No comments: