Friday, February 19, 2010

Tommy Bahama Island State of Mind

To keep myself form getting S.A.D.'s (seasonal adjustment disorder) I escape to hot tropical places in my mind. Lately I have been thinking of the Bahamas because I will hopefully be going there this summer. I have found that Tommy Bahamas is very helpful in my pursuit of Island daydreaming in the midst of February. To top things off they have a restaurant in Newport Beach that will be inhabited by me one of these days. So lets stop talking and start daydreaming, I picked out some of my Islander accessories to share.

Backyard Paradise CD $15.00


Crackled Coconut Candle $24.00



Tambour Halter Dress $158.00



Bronze Medallion Flat $125.00




Rub-A-Dub-Slub Tank $58.00
If you feel inclined to live like an Islander visit Tommy Bahama yourself.


No comments: