Many of you know Gwen Stefani for being a singer in No Doubt as well as her clothing line LAMB. Have you ever wondered what it might be like where she lives? Well here is a small glimpse into her former home in Los Feliz, Ca. I wanted to share her home because it is so beautifully decorated in a Mediterranean style. It was built in the 1920's an is one the best kept homes Mediterranean style homes in the area.
This is a home I could see myself living in one day, if I were a multi millionaire. For now I will have to dream.
Truly one of the finest Mediterranean estates in Los Feliz, north of the boulevard. Originally built in 1928. Set behind gates and up a long private drive this gorgeous villa encompasses almost 5000 sq. ft on a lot size of more than 24,000 sq. ft (per assessor).
Some of the features of this celebrity owned residence include
• 2-story grand entry with sweeping wrought iron circular staircase and stenciled beams.
• Step down living room with dramatic 25 ft. cathedral beamed ceiling and massive wood burning stone fireplace.
• Dramatic stained glass atrium opens up to private courtyard.
• Completely remodeled kitchen done to period with Malibu tile, top-of-the-line appliances, butlers sink and eat-in breakfast area.
• Five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
• Gorgeous Spanish tiled pool and spa with cascading waterfall
• Private pool cabana. Outdoor sitting area and fireplace.
• Media room complete with an automatic drop down movie screen and blackout shades.
• 3-car garage and motor court.