Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Living room for a Bright color lover

In case anyone was wondering Iam an Interior Design student at FC. and this here is one of my many projects that I have done so far with the program. It is a perspective drawing of a living room that was designed for none other than myself.

I used all of my favorite bright colors in this drawing as you can see.
Canary Yellow curtains, Orange plant pot, Woven green design rug and Plum and Brown Zebra club chairs.


Orange and Hot Pink striped Fireplace, lime green area rug and Lucite with Yellow glass top coffee table.

Another close up.

Here is a shot of my drawing next to my hand so you get the idea how large it is. 20"x30"


Please tell me your thoughts on this, it is really appreciated. Is it too bright or Cartoony? Or is it just the right amount of everything.

No comments: