Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mercantile Flea Market May 7th

Hi Ya'll! 
It's Spring and you know what that means? Its time to put your floppy hats on and a sundress and head out to the flea market! I hope you've all filed your taxes and are ready to come shop at my booth at the Mercantile Flea Market coming up on Saturday May 7th! 

10am-4pm
Mercantile Flea Market 
115 south harbor Blvd
Fullerton CA 92832

I sold here a couple months ago and it was a amazing experience personally. I love what I do and I have put alot of thought into what I sell and how I merchandise my collection of antiques and vintage/second hand clothing. I hope that you will be able to make it to this coming up Flea Market in Downtown Fullerton! 

Things I will be selling this time:

*succulents
*brass candlesticks 
*vintage/secondhand clothing
*antique platters/bowls
*charm necklaces
*willow blue plates
*vintage glassware
*artwork/decor


Below are some shots of the March Flea Market which I was so happy to be a part of! 

Lots of Amazing candlesticks with intricate Details and at great prices!

Copper Kettles were very popular, and the yarn tote has a new home!

Succulents were on fire! And all of the pink plates & tea kettle sold fast!

Selfie stick time!

Miniature dollhouse baskets! 

Jewelry was a huge hit especially brooches!

My mother and I enjoying the day! 


SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

No comments: