Friday, April 22, 2016

A few things I do that make me feel like me

I start work in two hours so that means I have just enough time to start writing a blog post. 
Its been an inspiring week and I feel like there are signs from all over the universe guiding me into the right direction. I have had some meaningful time spent alone as well as with other people. I'm trying to have "more fun" and not worry so much about the little things. A few weeks ago I saw a psychic and she told me a ton of things, it was super strange to feel so vulnerable and unsure if what she was saying was true or not. 


The things she said that made me think...
Ill be a mother, not now but in a few years. That I will be a successful Business woman, because I have vision and drive. That I have a dark spirit following me, That I want to be happy but that I only will be if I let whatever happened to me in my past go free.

As you can see it was pretty intense, full of tears and I was scared, but I knew that she was right because for a long time I had been unhappy and it wasn't until a few years ago that I have really started to find myself as a creative person.


A few things that make me feel like me...

collecting items to sell at my flea market booth & online store
playing with my puppy walking him and just his presence
smelling new perfume scents & trying lotions ahhh
savoring an iced cold beverage of coffee or a sparkling drink
watching children play and smile makes me happy
dancing and singing to amazing music
wearing colorful flowy clothing and accessories
warm weather, sunshine and greenery






No comments: