Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Birthday Girl

 Where does the time go? 
The days are long and the years are short, it's so true! 
How many times have you thought to yourself, this year will be different, I will be different? I believe this year to be different than last, and the years before. Why you may ask? I've grown to love myself more and more  and I have started to make room for myself to grow into the person I want to be now! I even went and saw a psychic and a tarot card reader, both told me almost the same thing! Having a psychic tell me things about myself that made me feel so open and vulnerable really got me thinking. I have some big goals in my life I want to accomplish and I know that I have a higher calling. I could go on forever talking about this stuff but this post is supposed to be about my Birthday celebrations so I'll save that for another time! 

Me and my lovely ladies Karen and Nilu hanging out in Belmont Shore after having a delicious lunch at Open Sesame! 

When Nilu is around a photoshoot is bound to happen! 

Posing silly with Nilu! 


We flagged down a biker to take this photo of all three of us! 

Karen and I always laughing lol! 


On a separate occasion the ladies took Karen and I out for our Birthdays since we're only 2 weeks apart! 

Birthday Fun at D'vine in Fullerton!

Posing with my boy at D'vine 

All my birthday loot! Thank you everyone!!! 

So once again, thank you everyone for your Birthday wishes, gifts and time spent with me! You all are very loved and made this Taurus feel very special that week! 

No comments: