Friday, December 14, 2012

Socal Style @ Roadkill Ranch

Obviously this lady is very minimalist boho chic. 

   One aspect of my job that I really like is that change is good, and fashion is an ever evolving world. Every few days at Roadkill Ranch we get to change out the "Babes" aka mannequins into fun funky new outfits. Sometimes we give a story behind our muse to help dress her as if she is an actual person shopping in the store. I know that sounds strange, but it really helps to zone in and focus. 

Stylist: Maggy Slater
Buyer: Julie Rasmussen
Location: Roadkill Ranch

ENJOY

I got a ton of compliments on this outfit. I was inspired by rich thanksgiving colors. 

I took inspiration from this Tokyo Milk perfume "dead sexy" and went from there. 

While styling these ladies I looked at the color and pattern for jewelry and perfume inspiration. Both are exotic in their own way. 

No comments: