Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sawdust The Second Time Around

I'm obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. 

   Since popping my Sawdust Festival cherry back in August, I have been frantically waiting for the winter show.
This is one of the coolest craft fairs and the fact that it's at the beach, Laguna to be exact, makes it that much cooler. So my mother and I made another round at walking through the winter craft land. Upon arrival it was a bit chilly, windy and of course warm towards the end of the treck, per usual. So layers are what I would recommend. I walked away from the fest with a mermaid ornament and a  special order hoodie from Brynne of Backward Prints and I would I would be lying if I said I haven't worn it everyday since I picked it up! 

ENJOY!


Posing with my furry friend! 

Creepiest Santa ever!

Taking the sleigh for a test ride lol

Cute ornaments and tree all handmade by Brynne of Backward Prints!

Cuteeeee penguin card from Backward Prints.

Wonderful cards, do you have a fav? 

I loved this hoodie so I got one made in my size! 

LOVE!

No comments: