Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin Stuffed With Everything GOOD



     When people ask me if I cook I usually pause and think to myself, no not really. Then I remember that one time that I made a ridiculously good meal from a pumpkin of all things and reply "Yes, Yes I do cook!". 

    A few years ago I was driving home through the dark canyon listening to my fav station KCRW which has an awesome cooking show, "Good Food: with Evan Kleiman". That day they were talking about a recipe from Chef Dorie Greenspans cookbook "Around my French Table" which had me salivating from the start. I knew that one day I would have to make this dish. 

   So my friends, I followed along with this recipe and my pumpkin came out SO GOOD! This recipe would be great for Thanksgiving, or a cold rainy night! ENjoy!












No comments: