Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Great Opportunity


     The choice is yours, how you feel, how you live your life. Your life can shine and be great, greater than you know. Some people may try to take you down. But you my friend are so much better than you think will be. Once you let go of your past demons, skeletons in the closet, fears...you only have room to shine. The light of the stars, let them guide you through the universe. You will find your way along the way. 

    Thank you, my beautiful mind for guiding me through these last few months towards a greater, deeper appreciation for this one life I have. The opportunities have been coming my way, I'm no longer afraid. Because I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, right now.

    One day this will be just a memory, a part of my life, I hope that I can look back and be happier than I am right now that I had made the choices I did. 

     Thank you.

No comments: