Ever heard the term "ombre" and wondered what does that mean?
Ombre is a French term that means shade, usually from dark to light. The ombre effect can be achieved through dip dying, or actually weaving different tones of one color. It is less hippie and more refined look opposed to tie dye. Im usually not a blue person per say, but I absolutely love how it looks in the ombre effect. I instantly think of the ocean, blue turquoise white ohh lala lovely.
1. Opalite glass and Chalcedony Necklace etsy.com
2. Bajra over sized scarf intermixonline.com
3. Badgley Mischka Dress thisnext.com
4. Crochet Ombre Necklace cutoutandkeep.net
5. Salinity Mailott fuckyouanthropologie.tumblr.com
6.Balenciaga dyed sandals shzainzy5.blogspot.com
7.Lauren by Ralph Lauren ombre towel bloomingdales.com
8. Rural Brazil Artwork ruralbrazil.com