Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Craving Cupcakes

All day I was craving a cupcake and the only local place which is still like 8 miles away was closed today :( So I went on with my day with the craving still lingering in the back of my mind. I was beginning to think that my cupcake urging was about to be killed until we left the grocery store to head on home. While pulling out of the parking lot I saw a hot pink sign that said " Sugar Rush Sweets" and just had to make my way on over.

Boy am I glad that I made a pit stop there, its really cute and girlie inside. Nothing short of what I would expect from a cupcake/bakery shop. Hot pink and black and white color scheme and lots and lots of sweets on display. Hmm what to get what to get. I have been on a Red Velvet Kick but I do love me some coconut especially with the heat wave we got going. I settled on the red velvet which had frosting that sparkled, so cool.

Fast forward hours later.
I just bit into my cupcake and scarfed the whole thing down in like 2 minutes! Woah that was a really really god cupcake. It puts Starbucks Red Velvet to shame! Sugar Rush's cupcakes are worth $3.00 because they are moist, creamy frosting, and the ladies working were just as sweet.
So now its your turn to go and try a bite for yourself.

*update: These cupcakes are soo good! I went today and got another one to share after my hike with me bf. He loved at his piece in like 2 bites flat!

*Update OMG you have to try their Coconut Cream Cupcake!!!




Sugar Rush Sweets
7895 Vally View Avenue
Yorba Linda CA 92886

No comments: