Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Warm day Cool eats Rutabegorz

On a hot leisurely day such as Monday there is not much more you wanna do besides sit outside and eat a simply great meal. Since I dont live in L.A. I cant just go on over to a cool cafe like the Urth cafe. I did manage to get outside. I almost felt guilty that I got to enjoy the wonderful scenery with my Mom and sister while the sun was beaming brightly down through our umbrella.

But hey we all deserve a little R&R right? No school or work on Monday equals a good day! I spent my afternoon over in Old Town Orange and ate over at Rutabegorz and was very pleased with their new selection that offers a variety for those who allergic to Gluten, love spicy flavors, and Salad eaters alike. My eyes and taste buds were set on a Greek Wrap and it did not fail at making me wish for more.

So tangy, hearty and full of exotic flavors.


(looks similar to this)

Greek Wrap
Artichoke hearts, red onion, cucumbers, tomato, lettuce & feta cheese. Served with balsamic vinaigrette. $8.50


This is my sister, she is starting to look me. Twins?
I did not get this dip but I do know that its only 41 cents! Cant beat that.

Get your eat on over at
Rutabegorz
264 North Glassell
Orange, CA 92866

And you can visit them online too Rutabegorz.com

While you are there you will discover the cutest powered room!

Its Mermaid themed!


Really cool and eclectic collection going on in there. Its an award winning restroom, no really it is.

No comments: