Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Liberty of London For Nike

So I'm browsing Nordstrom Rack in Brea for Spring clothing inspirations and I come across these little things...I'm no Liberty Of London Aficionado but I thought of all my blog friend's who freaked over the L.O.L. for Target collection. These are Liberty Of London for Nike and I think they came out last Spring, now on deep discount at the Rack. Has anyone heard of or seen these this collection before?


Kind cute? Kinda funky? Kinda Clunky?

3 comments:

So cute!! said...

These are SO cute! I am loving the yellow for Spring/Summer. How do I get my hands on them? :)

Deco Aurora said...

Hello, I found these at Nordstrom Rack in California.

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

LOVE those! and...HOW CUTE is your blog! Good music, good eye candy! So happy I found it!