Wednesday, February 14, 2018

1 pair of mom shorts 4 ways!


Hey everyone! Hope that you're having awesome Valentine's Day and that you have something fabulous planned. The other day I was doing an Instagram story on how to style a pair of vintage denim shorts for Valentines Day and I thought I would share on here with you all. Some of you may not be able to wear these looks with shorts because yo're not having 80 degree weather like us Californians, so if that's the case wear jeans and a jacket and you're all set! 

These high waisted Vintage Forenza denim shorts are TDF and are avaiable now on my etsy shop. Oh and now thru Sunday 2/18 get an extra 50% off on apparel by using code VDAY50 



Look Numero Uno: Sexy Preppy 
shorts Here
sweater similar Here
scarf similar Here



Look Numero Dos: Flowy Floral Bohoemian
shorts Here
top Here
necklace Here



Look Numero Tres: Southern Charm 
Shorts Here
Dress Similar Here 
Necklace Here 



Look Number Cuatro: Global Grunge 
Shorts Here
Top Here
Necklace similar Here 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, greatt job!

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you foor your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here.
I didd however expertise some technocal points usibg this web site, since I
experienced to reload the web site many times previous
to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering
if your web host is OK? Nott that I aam complaining, but slow loading instances times will
very frequently affect youur placement in google and
can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look
out for a llot more of your respective interesting content.

Ensure that you update this again very soon.