Wednesday, June 27, 2018

NEW MOON NEW YOU


Hey Guys! 

It's Maggy your friendly manifesting, em-path, Jill of all trades, doer of all master of none checking in to see how your summer is going! 

I'm happy to report that it's officially Summer weather here in So-Cal as it's currently HOT AF and I'm resorting to wearing my vintage MuMu's to work. Speaking of work..I recently started a new career in marketing where I can wear such things and haven't look back. That being said, it's been lots of growing pains and second guessing that has come from a new beginning. Those that know me know this isn't my first drastic career change. I think it's just my nature that if I feel like Im growing sideways I feel claustrophobic and have to make a change. I like many things and have had the opportunity to work in different fields from retail, merchandising, sales,  marketing, customer service and food handling and they all have made me who I'am today. 

If you're going through endless thoughts and wanting a change maybe it's time to re-evaluate your life and make some moves. We only have this one life so make it what you want it to be or someone else will. 

Oh and one last thing...make time for yourself in the coming days (June 27th-28th) to connect with yourself over the full moon. This can come in different forms. What I like to do is close the door and play music while journaling and sometimes singing. Everyone's version of connecting with their self and their higher self is a personal experience and can be very enlightening. I hope it brings you peace and clarity. 


XO -Maggy


Here is a playlist of some of the songs I use while meditating and reaching higher levels of self. 

No comments: