Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Lights in Brea CA


Do you live in Orange County?
Do you like Christmas?
Do you like lights?
Do you have kids?
Do you need some Christmas Cheer?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO 3 OR MORE OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THEN I CAN HELP YOU! 

Last night I went on my yearly Christmas light drive and it was Spectacular! The amount of lights is unbelievable and the cards and people too (haha). You can either drive or walk through this huge Christmas light filled neighborhood in Brea, CA off of Starflower and Birch street. 

Go to my Christmas is So-Cal Blog post to find more info and see lots of cool photos from this neighborhood. Not to be missed. This year there is a construction sign guiding traffic its that outta control! 

Some guy let me into hit house last year and it was NUTS! 




No comments: