Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall makes me think of_________.


When I asked my friends & fans of The Road Less Traveled to fill in the blank 
"Fall makes me think of_________." 
I got the following responses...

image via 
Jassel-scarfs



image via Deco Aurora
Shan-Snuggling



image via
Adri-Pumpkin Pie



Tammy-Pumpkin soup



image via 
Annmarie-Pumpkins



image via
Jessica-Hot apple cider



image via
Jen-Turkey & Mashed Potatoes


image via Deco Aurora
Myself- cheesy food, spicy beer, watching the rain.


image via
Bekah- pencils!!! i totally just bought a box... reminds of the first day of school... LOVE it!



image via 
Homebody Botanicals-cleaning out the summer garden and getting all the new winter veggies in! Hooray!

image via
Veronica- hot chocolate, more specifically abuelita's hot chocolate, warm fuzzy socks and pumpking pie. (baking! i love baking)

So, tell me what does Fall make you think of?....

No comments: