Saturday, June 11, 2011

Got Em Toes Done Up

Hold up!
 Did I just happen to stumble upon the coolest summer collab featuring Missoni & Havianas sandals? Oh yes, yes, yes I sure did. I don't even know where to buy these sandals, but thats the least of my worries. I'm sure they're gonna sell out before I can save enough money to buy the payless knockoff version. 
I want
I need
I can haz? 



BTW this song is very fitting for this post involving sandals. Some may disagree, I agree to disagree. Just open up your mind ears and embrace the dubstep. 

2 comments:

The Tote Trove said...

I love these sandals! The more colorful the better!

Fash Boulevard said...

love these shoes. beyond excited to have found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com