This is exciting news for me! Fabulous Florida Mommy gave me a Leomonade award.
The award is for sites that demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude in general.
"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."
Upon receiving the Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and or gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 5-10 blogs that show great Attitude and or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to list and link nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So here are my nominees for the Lemonade Award.
These are blogs/sites where the owner shows a positive and/or humorous take on life, as well as shows gratitude/thankfulness for life in general:
* sorry , Im not really sure how to link w/o showing the htpp etc. Does anyone know how to do it so that just the blog name comes up? Can you tell me how?