Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pretty Woman

When your boyfriend says out loud that he has a crush on 90's Richard Gere you know you can have at least one thing to agree on before you go back to thinking he's crazy and what not. And yes he is a bit crazy but I love that he can openly admire another man for his beauty and say "you know what I would do to him?" and I say "WHAT?" and he responds with "Shake his hand!" This is my life on a daily basis...how I have managed this long I dont know...probably because he's cute and thinks my mediocre cooking is amazing! So now that you know about the little backstory you can daydream about 90's Richard Gere with us, because lets face it, he was hot! And Julia Roberts too! 





Do you remember the first time you watched Pretty Woman? I remember watching it with my friend and her older sister. We got to watch and do a lot of things that older kids did because her sisters were nice enough to let us tag along. The parts that stood out to me the most were the bath scene and the shopping experience, and who could forget those boots! I have a pair of hooker boots from Payless that are TDF!


I totally have to re watch this film and get my 90s fashion inspiration going...I mean the wardrobe alone has me wanting to watch it plus here are 20 things you never knew about the film

Ok I'm running short on time so enjoy the Pretty Woman Soundtrack and Well catch up later! 


No comments: