Thursday, September 29, 2016

Vegas Dress Shopping at Charlotte Russe

 
Earlier this month I went on a trip to Vegas which was amazing to say the least, but I was so concerned about what to wear I was going a little cookoo! I hadn't been to Las Vegas since I was 15 or so and I had no idea what to expect really. I just knew that people that usually go are drinking a lot and wearing close to nothing to the clubs! I was at my wits end trying to find a dress for our crazy Night club outing and I ended up walking into Charlotte Russe and thought what the heck so I tried on a few dresses. Can you guess which one I went home with??
 
Nuetral, sexy style.
 
 

Fun, bright and flirty.
 
 

Outerspace meets club girl.
 
 
 

Greek goddess.
 
SO which one was your have? And which one do you think I picked?

No comments: