Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Date with the night owl

Yesterday I had a short work day so I decided to take advantage of the 80 degree weather in Orange County. I headed on over to Down Town Fullerton to spend some me,myself and I time to de-stress from the holidays. I didnt have my camera so I used my phone to take some photos of the lovely evening I had. 

Some dont understand the simple act of making time for yourself. If you can, go for it. It's not strange to go for a walk alone on a beautiful night. 
 The Main Entrance of California State University Fullerton. 60s architecture and all. 



 A view of the warm sun that set that night. 


 Chilling in front of the First Christian Church. 


 Fullertons newest coffee shop The Night Owl. 


 Of course I had to try it out. Cool decor and tasty chai. 

 A glimpse of the moon from atop the Villa Del Sol building. So Romeo & Juliet.




 The Villa Sol was once the California Hotel. 




 Beautiful view.

Tree's are lit year round. 

 The reflection of the sky on the windows was gorgeous. 


I wish I could capture this sunset in a bottle and look at it again. 

No comments: