Monday, September 20, 2010

StellaLucy Gluten Free Market

logo



Although I'm not allergic to gluten I do understand that it must be annoying to have to constantly check labels at grocery stores. One of my girlfriends was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease and I have seen her struggle. So if you have been diagnosed with Celiac disease and are having a hard time finding food that wont make your symptoms go away please stop by the StellaLucy Gltuen free Market. Right now there are two locations in Southern California and a 3rd one in the works. I have been to their Claremont store just to see what they offered. They have a pretty big selection and they do ship to your home as well if you're not in the SoCal area. Here is the link go take a look at their sit and see what they offer.

No comments: