Monday, December 14, 2009

Make this cold go away as fast as the weekend

This weekend came and went just like the rain. And now Im sick :( hopefully my cold will follow the weather trend. I have a trip to San Francisco this coming weekend and do not want to be coughing,sneezing and you get the picture the whole time! So lets hope this goes away if I keep eating Top Ramen, hot green tea and eat cough drops as snacks.


Leigh and I had a chance to go out and act like real sisters that love each other!
And the leaves on the maple tree started to fall and they just looked so beautiful this weekend. I finally got to put up Xmas lights outside. Actually I put them up in the rain, maybe that's why I'm sick now? The house looks good, I don't feel great, its Monday lets get a coffee and get going.

No comments: