Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rain drops keep falling in my mind

This past weekend So Cal residents were swept away by the first cold-front of the Fall season, this is headline news in Orange County. I swear if there wasn't weather some people would have nothing to talk about, and this would be a problem. With the change of weather came a change in clothing, I saw sweaters, jackets, boots and some(alot of)brainless people in shorts and tube top dresses! The weather man predicted rain this weekend but it never came my way, however I did daydream of a new umbrella.
Here are two that stood out to me:
I love the zigzags, reminds me of Missoni for less money!





I could definitely see myself carrying this Popish poppy umbrella over my head.



Both Umbrellas were found here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.