Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Night In Havana

Im super excited because Im having a Cuban theme party at the end of the month for my birthday. It is being called ~One Night In Havana~, inspired by the movie "Dirty Dancing Havana Nights" Im having alot of fun trying to figure exactly what kind of mood I want to set for the evening. Here is my vision:











  • Proceed to the next room Cafe Cubana (backroom) where there will be platters full of Cuban inspired tapas and a bar with Mojitos and Dues Equis beer. The walls will have Cuban artwork and decorative lights strung around.









      • Walk outside and into La Rosa Negra Night Club(the backyard) where there are candlelit tables, Cuban Musica, colored lights moving to the beat and people dancing, talking and having fun.

      2 comments:

      dinagideon said...

      How much fun? SO MUCH FUN!!! I love your vision.

      BTW, we had cuban food while in florida...mmmm...yummy. I even had my first mojito...yes, I know, how did I make it this far into my life without having ever had a mojito? The answer is unknown...

      Deco Aurora said...

      Haha Mojitos are the BEST!