Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Queen




Thank You Very Much to the Women of My-Superfluities & Fabulous-Florida-Mommy for both nominating me for QUEEN award! Makes me feel good that someone thought of me and in a god way ;)



_________________________________

Here are the instructions:

___________________________________


1. List seven things that make me awe-summm!!!


2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers, I read religiously.


3. Tag those 7 bloggers.


4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged us.


5. Copy the pic and put it into your sidebar.

_________________________

So here are my 7 Awe-Summm things

_____________________________________________


1. I just finished 5 classes this Spring Semester


2. I paint and draw in my free time and people think it actually looks good!


3. I can make cupcakes for any theme, and they actually taste good.


4. I have a blog with followers!


5. I love cats and they love me!


6. I will dance!


7. I can Sing!


Here are some blogs I read all the time:











Keep Blogging

No comments: