Friday, February 28, 2014

HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU EVIL EYE

ARM PARTY ALERT

I have become utterly obsessed with anything baring a "so-called" EVIL EYE...its becoming a borderline collectors obsession. Hey I guess it could be worse? At least I'm not obsessing over those porcelain baby figurines sold in the back of magazine. Really people wtf is that anyway?

    I'd like to think that I have a more refined and worldly taste as you may know. I think there is a reason why I love those EVIL EYE bracelets and such and it goes deeper than face value. You see those exotic Mediterranean & Middle Eastern people are the ones who started this whole trend and us Westerners are making it an everyday accessory.

FUN MANICURE HUH! 


I thought I would do a little reading up on the EVIL EYE to see what it's really all about. 

 Displaying IMG_20140223_160036.jpg
HERE I AM ROCKING MY EVIL EYE BRACELETS!


DID YOU KNOW?
-The evil eye is a snarled look that lots of cultures believe causes bad luck and sickness. 

-Wearing the EVIL EYE charms will deflect this bad energy away from you. 

-Those with light colored eyes are believed to be the ones who will give you the evil eye. 

No comments: