Tuesday, January 21, 2014

VINTAGE MIDDLE EASTERN TRAVEL POSTERS & MY OBSESSION WITH THE MIDDLE EAST

Can I tell you something? 
I'M OBSESSED WITH THE MIDDLE EAST
OK not everything about it but you know, the exotic men and women, the fashion, music, dancing, decor, food, the culture. So like almost everything! It all started a long time ago, as a kid I LOVED Aladdin, and later when I would go to the local Hookah bars with my sister I loved watching the music videos. Then came the full on Dubai obsession with the architecture of the Al Burj Arab and the World and Palm Islands. 

What can I say, I'm a So-Cal White Girl that has always been attracted to the complete opposite of my typical white bred looks and family. So I know my little description sounds quite childish, but it has matured into a healthy obsession that I share with my Fiance who is half Pakistani & Mexican. This means I will probably be having a series of posts inspired by the top of Middle Eastern Fashion & Lifestyle for a moment! 


Till next time enjoy our favorite Persian Pop singer Mansour as well as the Vintage travel posters below!




Kuwait * Middle East Airlines (1962)










No comments: