Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DECO AURORA VINTAGE SPRING LOOKS & WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR!

Yes oh yes its about 5 degrees short of 90 in SoCal in the middle of January. That could mean only two things...I hate being stuck inside the icebox fishbowl I work in, and I want to be anywhere that involves being outside wearing colorful frocks while humming 1960s samba music with a goofy look on my face. 

So in honor of this fan-tabulous Indian Summer weather, lets get into the Spring of things shall we! While I love wearing these beautiful vintage and gently worn pieces I find them sitting in my closet because I can only dress this way once maybe twice a week due to my strict black and white dress code at work. That should have been a red flag when I was interviewing last spring.
ME+BLACK &WHITE WARDROBE
=
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR? 

You see about 80% of my closet is in technicolor/vintage/awesomeness. So please take a look at my online vintage store to assess the situation! With the proceeds I will not be buying black clothing, but investing in my future to get out of this black and white wardrobe atrocity by becoming a business owner of a full fledged second hand boutique

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND COME AGAIN! 
(OH AND HERE ARE MY FEATURED ITEMS FROM MY ONLINE STORE)

GO TO DECO AURORA FOR MORE AWESOMENESS! 


VINTAGE PASTEL TUNIC
PASTEL TUNIC

SPANISH TILE DRESS
SPANISH TILE DRESS

GYPSY PATCHWORK DRESS

VINTAGE SOUTHWEST VEST

VINTAGE CONTEMPO CASUALS JUMPER
VINTAGE CONTEMPO CASUALS JUMPER





No comments: