Thursday, October 17, 2013

Don't Dream It's Over

I'm listening to Crowded House obvs...and my blog looks like it's stuck in a 2008 theme (as far as looks) and it knows that it needs a new look desperately. My blog is depressed...and has been laying on the couch in its pajamas till noon since I last year.

You all probably know by now that I love Vintage. 
But it hasn't been 20 years since I started blogging so the look is beginning to become how do I say...
OUT DATED, OUT OF STYLE, DEPRESSINGLY BLAH, IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER! 

This is how I want it to look...
FRESH, FUN, HIP, COLORFUL & LIVELY LIKE THESE GALS BELOW! 

My Favorite and My Best


Piper Dixon


skinny





The HONEYBEE



dear handmade life - living + working from scratch
Well my friends, it's time to start working on a new design for Deco Aurora! 


1 comment:

Dina Gideon said...

Yeah, I had to switch to all white with a more graphic header for the same reason. Likely in a few years that will look dated, but for now I am enjoying it.

I love the header, the Eiffel Tower always makes me smile!