Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A hint of style, a dash of media & a whole lot of small business

I felt like a star in this top from Roadkill Ranch! 

   It's not every day you get to be on the the prime time news & celebrate small business Saturday with tons of local supporters!

What a treat I must say it is to work for a small business that gets better with each day that I clock in for my shift :) Thanks to Leah Song of Fullerton Chamber of Commerce & American Express for putting together this awesome event that included $25 American Express gift card giveaways for every $25 spent in participating stores that day. Also a big thanks to CBS news for coming in and filming at Roadkill Ranch and interviewing our lovely customers!!! You can catch our news story here! And for more local Fullerton news and happenings check out Fullerton Foundry!

The news van outside the store. 

I'm not sure about the drapes, but I kinda love that my heels matched the doormat! LOL

There is no escaping!

No comments: