Friday, September 14, 2012

Special Event Fashion

     This week at work I got to go to a special event that involved A. celebs and B. the Emmys! I was beyond excited to go, if you know me, you know I'm a celeb whore. Why am I so obsessed? Who cares, lets talk fashion! I prepped my look the night before so that I would know exactly the look I wanted. I wore a Versace style dress from Roadkill along with these emerald earrings. Red lipstick, bronzer and lots of eye liner were on my list as well. And at the last minute I found some blue suede pumps from H&M for $25 bucks! STEAL!

     Stay tuned to see who I met at this special event!!! EEK

3 comments:

Glitter Gal said...

Those earrings are gorgeous! I LOVE emerald...it's my birthstone color. Can't wait to see your CELEB pics :)

xoxo,
M.
http://claremontglitter.blogspot.com

Deco Aurora said...

Thank you! I love all things green right now; jade, emerald, kelly green, you name it :)

I should have the celeb pics up tonight!

A sunshine of Fashion said...

Beautiful! If you want go to my blog:)
http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/