Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Emmy's, Celebs & Roadkill oh my

     A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending Doris Bergman's 3rd Annual Primetime Emmy Style Lounge with Roadkill Ranch buyer/owner Julie Rasmussen! If you know me, then you know that I love celebs, fashion, L.A. and talking to strangers :) So this my friends was a HUGE deal for me! To think that I was chosen to go along for the ride for this event meant so much to me. 

Thank you! 

Now lets get on with the (fashion)show! 
Julie and myself for Roadkill!



Victoria Rowel (Single Ladies) & myself for Roadkill.


Ben Feldman (Drop Dead Diva/Mad Men) & Myself for Roadkill



Jason Ritter (Parenthood) & Myself for Roadkill!

R.J. Mitte (Breaking Bad) Julie & Myself for Roadkill!

Jamar Rogers (The Voice) & Myself for Roadkill!

William Shatner & Myself for Roadkill!

     That was such an awesome day, we spoke to so many celebs, stylists and even got interviewed by media outlets too! I loved meeting Jason Ritter, we had a moment :) haha...we kept posing for pics and I said "This feels like prom!". Ahhh and the strangest thing is I ate lunch next to R.J. Mitte of Breaking Bad and didn't even know it! I'm late to the Breaking Bad party...anyway he was soo down to earth and really sweet :) 

Somehow A pic of me with Jason Ritter is making the Rounds online...

No comments: