Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sun Printing

As some of you may know, I work for Road Less Traveled, a modern natural living & community workshop space. I wear many hats at this unique space and my newest addition to my list is to teach textile design workshops! 

My first workshop this summer is Sun Printing with textiles & paper. Students learn a brief history of how sun reactive dyes came about and interesting facts about them. I encourage students to bring in found objects suck as; jewelry, flowers, plants, beads, knobs, basically anything that will create a silhouette on a surface. 

The fun part comes when we place objects onto the paper and textiles...to see the rest you need to sign up! 


Space is limited, be sure to signup soon on our website
And find us on facebook.

1 comment:

Vogue Sky said...

Thank you for sharing.